Thursday, April 30, 2009

Would anyone be interested in a "virtual garden",where you could visit everyday,watch me do all the work,

contribute to it, have a garden room dedicated to you,help design etc.? My husband retired %26amp; we moved here on a 2 acre ridge in the mountains because he had inherited it. I'm a CNA but I'm stranded on this mountain because I have a phobia of driving, I've never had a license. I bought this pc a year ago to make money %26amp; I've wasted this past year trying. Surveys etc. isn't working for me. I've considered breeding dogs,but that didn't pan out.I want to rent garden rooms out for weddings, I've been working on it for 5 years now%26amp;I need help getting it together. I I love playing in the yard , so why not try to earn a living doing what I enjoy. My question is would anyone be interested in a web page like this; I'd take pictures everyday%26amp;update,etc.I will eventually have my wedding rooms for rent, but I could use some help. Wouldn't you like to help design,watch it grow, %26amp; enjoy without the labor?And how many people likes to garden%26amp;can't . You could even design your own room for your wedding

Would anyone be interested in a "virtual garden",where you could visit everyday,watch me do all the work,
That is amazing, what a good idea. Wonder how you would get in going though?
Reply:ok Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment