Thursday, April 30, 2009

I found these pumpkin shaped berries in my garden. Can you tell me what you think it is called?

Well its like a small berrie that has ridges like a pumpkin. It looks like a minature sof pumpkin. The colors I see are orange, green and red. Ive been wondering what they were. I feel like eating it too bu i dont think i should

I found these pumpkin shaped berries in my garden. Can you tell me what you think it is called?
I would think it would be a gourd. Let me find pics and you can compare.





http://www.flickr.com/photos/44124480148...
Reply:im not sure how you are describing small but it sounds like a plant that my grandma grew and displayed around thanksgiving time. the plant im talking about is about twice the size of a closed fist. the colors sound just alike but i think its the size that makes my plant different from yours. mine is called a gourd.


No comments:

Post a Comment